Whether you’re on vacation, your washer or dryer is broken, or you just simply don’t own a washer and dryer at home, we have a solution for you! This list of 5 different things that can help you have a more successful laundromat trip is bound to make your life 10 times easier.
- Don’t stress about bringing coins. Find a laundromat that offers many different forms of payment and doesn’t just limit you to paying with coins. Traditional laundromats that only accept coins as a form of payment most likely also have older machines, which are less efficient and less effective.
- Try to find a laundromat that offers Wi-Fi. If you are a student going to a laundromat, it can be very beneficial if there is Wi-Fi available. It allows you to sit and do your homework, study, or simply surf the web while getting your laundry done. Many laundromats also have TVs to watch or vending machines to grab a quick snack from while you wait.
- Consider sorting through all your laundry before you get to the laundromat so there is no hassle at the beginning of the process. Your waiting times will go down and you will be able to continue on with your day sooner rather than later. All you have to do is start your laundry and then fold it. It would also help to go to a laundromat that offers enough washers and dryers to hold multiple loads of laundry at a time.
- Washing, Drying, and Folding. Many people don’t realize that there are actually laundromats out there that will wash, dry, and fold your clothes for you. All you have to do is drop off your clothes and then pick them back up later on in the same day (within reason). This is a good option for somebody who struggles to do laundry for medical reasons or someone who simply does not have the time to get to the laundromat and get their washing done while having other items on their list of things to do.
- Don’t use too much detergent. If you use a wash, dry, and fold service at the laundromat, then this will not be an issue, but if you decide to do your own laundry at the laundromat, it is a common mistake to use more detergent than you need. Many laundromats nowadays have machines that are so energy efficient that you don’t need to use as much detergent, which, in the long run, saves you money.
Overall, going to the laundromat creates convenience for many people. Time-saving and cost-efficient qualities are what make Mandy’s Laundry stand out among other laundromats. Contact us today with any questions or comments.